E-Sign Consent and Disclosure
Please read this E-Sign Consent and Disclosure (“Disclosure”) carefully and print a copy and/or retain this information electronically for future reference.
Introduction. You are applying for a loan from 500FastCash, a tribal lending enterprise and governmental instrumentality wholly owned by the Modoc Nation, a federally recognized Indian tribe(hereinafter "we", "us", "our", or "500FastCash").To provide you with services online, we need your consent to using and accepting electronic signatures, electronic records, and electronic disclosures ("Your Consent"). This Disclosure not only informs you of how you will receive disclosures, notices and information from 500FastCash about your account with 500FastCash ("Required Information"), but also contains your agreement on those matters. With Your Consent, 500FastCash can deliver Required Information to you quickly and conveniently by displaying and receiving the Required Information on this website electronically and allowing you to print or electronically store the Required Information and retain it for your records.
Option for Paper or Non-Electronic Records. You may obtain any Required Information in paper copy by logging in and printing a paper copy. You may also call us at 1-800-507-5859 or mail us your written request to 500FastCash at 515 G SE Miami, OK 74354 to obtain any Required Information. We will provide paper copies at no charge. Copies of Required Information can also be obtained by accessing your account online at 500FastCash.com.
Scope of consent. The Required Information covered by Your Consent includes, among other things, any notices and disclosures required by applicable law. Your Consent and agreement to conduct transactions electronically apply to all transactions between you and 500FastCash and all communication you may have with 500FastCash. By exercising Your Consent, 500FastCash will process your loan application information and interact during this transaction and any future transaction with you electronically. We will also send you notices related to your application, any transaction you enter, and other notices electronically.
For purposes of this Disclosure, the term "electronic record" means a contract or other record created, generated, sent, communicated, received, or stored by electronic means. The term "electronic signature" means an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.
THIS DISCLOSURE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT YOU SHOULD REVIEW PRIOR TO CONSENTING TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF REQUIRED INFORMATION. YOUR CONSENT ALSO PERMITS THE GENERAL USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY AND PRINT OR DOWNLOAD A COPY FOR YOUR FILES. .
In addition to the foregoing, the following outlines the terms of Your Consent:
- Right to paper records. As set forth above, you may request to receive Required Information on paper at no cost to you. But if you do not consent to electronic delivery of Required Information, it will not be possible for you to obtain a loan and maintain a 500FastCash account.
- Right to withdraw consent. If you consent to electronic delivery of Required Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing Your Consent, however, will result in your inability to modify payment dates and amounts on your loan and your inability to get another loan with us absent your agreement to a new E-Sign Consent and Disclosure for that loan. If at any time after your account with 500FastCash is opened you wish to withdraw Your Consent, you may do so by sending us your request in writing to 500FastCash, 515 G SE Miami, OK 74354 . If you decide to withdraw Your Consent, the legal effectiveness, validity and/or enforceability of prior electronic disclosures of Required Information shall not be affected.
- Consent applies during our relationship, not just the initial transaction. If you consent to electronic delivery of Required Information, that consent applies to all Required Information 500FastCash gives you or receives from you in connection with a 500FastCash account over the life of 500FastCash's relationship with you.
- Change to your contact information. You should provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and other information related to your account and to maintain and update any changes promptly. You can update information by contacting us at 1-800-507-5859 or by e-mail at customerservice@500FastCash.com or by accessing your account online at 500FastCash.com.
Hardware and Software Requirements.
To access and retain electronic disclosures from 500FastCash, you must be able to view the disclosures on your monitor and send screen prints to your printer. Most Internet browsers provide a convenient method of printing the material you view on your monitor. In order to receive Required Information you must have the following hardware and software:
- A PC or Mac® compatible computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet and an Internet Browser software program that supports at least 128-bit encryption (Microsoft Explorer 6.0®, Safari 4.0® and Firefox 1.5® or higher are recommended);
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit (64mb of memory);
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communications from us;
- A personal computer (equipped with 133Mhz processor and 1024 x 768 screen resolution is recommended), operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, assessing, displaying and either printing or storing your account documents in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our website using one of the browsers specified above;
- To read some documents, you may need a PDF file reader like Adobe® Acrobat Reader (5.0 or higher), Xpdf® or Foxit®; and
- A printer or a long-term storage device, such as your computer's disk drive, to print or electronically retain a copy of the Required Information for future reference.
- It is likely that you are already using all necessary hardware and software as you are accessing this consent via the Internet. If at any time during this transaction or our future transactions with you these requirements change in a way that creates a material risk that you may not be able to receive Required Information electronically, 500FastCash will notify you of these changes. For questions regarding the hardware and software requirements, you may send us your written questions by mail to 500FastCash at 515 G SE Miami, OK 74354 .
- Right to Send Required Information on Paper. Your Consent does not mean that 500FastCash must provide the Required Information electronically. 500FastCash may, at its option, deliver Required Information on paper if it chooses to do so. 500FastCash may also require that certain communications from you be delivered to 500FastCash on paper at a specified address.
- Storage of Required Information. To facilitate electronic commerce, to reduce the expense of records storage, and to obtain the benefits of faster access to records, 500FastCash may, in its discretion: (i) store all records electronically; (ii) retain all records electronically, but we have no obligation to retain any original or electronic documents (including but not limited to checks, transactions records, notes, applications, faxes, e-mail correspondence and other loan documentation) for any period of time beyond any applicable regulatory requirements; (iii) routinely destroy all original and electronic documentation, but not before the period of time designated by applicable regulatory requirements; and (iv) may store records electronically via imaging, scanning, filming or other technology used in the financial services industry for the storage of documentation via internal processes or third-party processors that 500FastCash approves for these services. Such stored Required Information shall for all purposes be recognized and admissible as evidence or otherwise to prove the agreements, rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to any such records.
YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS DISCLOSURES. You acknowledge that you can access any Required Information in the designated formats described above. Once you give Your Consent you can log into the website to access these documents.
YOUR CONSENT. You acknowledge you have read this information about electronic signatures, records, disclosures, notices, e-mail, and doing business electronically. You have been able to view these disclosures by using a computer and software that demonstrates you can access information in electronic form. You consent to using electronic signatures, having all disclosures provided or made available to you in electronic form and to doing business with us electronically in place of written documents and handwritten signatures. You acknowledge that you may request a paper copy of the Required Information, which we will provide to you at no charge.